The goal of the program is to support patients with acute and chronic diseases in the following therapeutic areas: Cardiology, Pulmonology, which includes reducing the cost of therapy for the drugs in the program.Full information
For the visitors – the web-site is intended for patients who were prescribed AZ’s products by their doctor. The web-site is for the purpose of informing patients on the PSP terms and conditions, and is not intended to advertise the products.
The medicines should not be used without proper consultation with the doctor and prescription; medicines have side effects and contraindications.
To activate the card, you need to register on the website, after that you will be able to use your discount card at all partner pharmacy chains.
To register on the site go to the link "Register" on the right side of the main menu, after which you will be taken to the registration page.
You must fill in all required fields, namely:
3) Contact phone (be sure to enter the real phone number), after entering the number, click on the "Receive code" button, as a result of which a short text message (SMS) with a one-time code will appear on the number you specify, enter the received code in the "SMS code" field and click "Confirm" "
4) Enter your card number in the "Card number" field
5) Enter the password (this password will be used to login on the website), the password must consist of at least 6 characters and numbers and only Latin (English) letters must be used
6) Email address is not required
8) After filling in all the fields, click the "Register" button
If an error acquires during registration or you are unable to complete the registration, please contact the hotline at 551 68 77 22. In case the line is busy, the operator will contact you
In case you have forgotten the password and can not log in, you need to click on the "Login" button in the main menu and at the bottom of the window that opens Click on the caption:
"Forgot your password?"
This will bring up an additional field where you have to enter your phone number (namely the phone number you used during registration), then click "Send".
As a result, you will receive a new password in the form of a short text message (SMS) on the phone, which you can change later after logging in, from the "Profile" page.
If an error occurred while resetting the password, or you were unable to complete the procedure, please contact the hotline at 551 68 77 22. In case the line is busy, the operator will contact you
Stay tuned for our news