By registering in the Program and using the Program Participant Card, the person agrees to comply with all the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of the Program, along with all possible subsequent changes that will be made by the Program Organizer. If a person does not agree with these Terms and Conditions, this person may not participate in the Program.
I. General provisions
1. "Tanadgoma" (hereinafter referred to as "Program" or "Tanadgoma") is a program to support patients with acute and chronic diseases in such fields as cardiology, pulmonology. The patient support program "Tanadgoma" is organized by the AstraZeneca, an international pharmaceutical company, which is represented in Georgia by the AstraZeneca UK limited representative office in Georgia (hereinafter referred to as "Program Organizer").
2. Administration and technical support of the Program is carried out by an authorized independent third party defined by AstraZeneca (hereinafter referred to as the "Program Administrator").
3. The Tanadgoma program is aimed at: increasing the patient's awareness about the disease in the relevant therapeutic fields, reducing the cost of therapy by the drugs included in the Program.
4. The program is working only on the territory of Georgia
5. The Program Participant can be any natural person to whom a doctor prescribed a drug whose international non-proprietary name is included in the Program, provided that the natural person is 18 years old and is fully capable. For natural persons under the age of 18 or those who do not have full legal capacity, participation in the Program is possible only through their legal representatives.
6. The Program does not cover other drugs that are not directly included into this Program, as well as drugs of companies other than AstraZeneca. To find out whether the drug is included in the Program, enter the name of the drug prescribed to you by your doctor into the Search box.
7. Participation in the Program is voluntary and FREE of charge.
The Program does not need any payment for registration in the Program or for participation in the Program.
Obtaining the starter pack and the Program Participant Card by the natural person to whom a doctor prescribed the drug, which international non-patented name is included in the Program, is free of charge.The starter pack is transferred to physician by medical representative of Astrazeneca, therefore the pack is transferred to the natural person (patient) exclusively by physician, in case he/she has prescribed the drug included in the program. The drugs included in the program international non-proprietary name): Budesonide/ formoterol and Ticagrelor.
8. The Program Organizer reserves the right to unilaterally change the terms and conditions of the Program and/or the rules of participation in the Program, to change the scope of the Program and/or the list of the drugs included in the Program, and also to stop/suspend/terminate the Program solely at its own discretion and at any time.
II. Terms and conditions of using the Tanadgoma Program Participant Card
1. Program Participant Card is intended solely for personal use by natural persons to whom the drug/drugs was prescribed by the doctor. The card may not be used by individuals for resale and any other commercial purposes.
2. Registration is required to participate in the Program and to use the Program Participant Card. Unregistered Program Participant Cards do not allow the use of the Program. More about the registration procedure can be seen on the special registration page.: www.tanadgoma.com.ge
3. When registering in the Program, the Program Participant gets access to the Personal Cabinet. The functions of the Personal Cabinet can be found on the special page.
4. The data given by the person during registration in the Program, as well as within the Program, must be valid and authentic. Failure to provide data or provision of invalid/false data does not give the right to participate in the Program. The decision on the data inaccuracy/unreliability is made by the Program Administrator. If the Program Administrator detects that the data are inaccurate/unreliable, according to the Program Administrator, or are suspicious, the Program Participant Card may be blocked for use and canceled by the Program Administrator without warning the Program Participant.
5. The Program has a rule "one participant - one card." This means that one participant can register in the Program with only one card and accordingly use one card only. Registration and use of more than one card per one person is not allowed. In case of registration of the Program Participant Cards for which a suspicion occurs as to their belonging to the same natural person, the Program Administrator at its sole discretion can block suspicious cards for use and/or cancel them without any warning.
6. The Program Participant Card is personal. It cannot be given to the third parties. The Program Administrator should be notified about the card found by someone else.
7. The Program Administrator should be informed about the loss of the Program Participant Card or its damage as soon as possible.
8. Purchase of the drug included in the Program at a reduced cost within the terms of the Program is possible in any pharmacies taking part in the Program.
9. To purchase a drug included in the Program with a discount fixed in it, the Program Participant must present a proper doctor prescription (in accordance with the existing legislation) and also the Participant Card. The employee of the Program Participant pharmacy must scan the barcode of the Participant Card.
10. To reduce the risks of unlawful use of Program Participant Cards, the maximum number of drugs included in the Program, which can be purchased by one Program Participant (using the Program Participant Card), is limited to: no more than 2 (two) packages of one drug a month and at the same time no more than 15 (fifteen) packages of all drugs in total under the Program during the year.
11. The Program Participant Card is the property of the Program Organizer.
III. Termination of participation in the Program
1. A registered Program Participant may terminate his/her participation in the Program optionally by requesting the Program Administrator. Upon receiving such request, the Program Participant Card will be canceled and the card will not be available for use.
2. The participation of a natural person in the Program may be terminated by the Program Administrator with the corresponding cancellation of the Program Participant Card in case of no transactions (purchases) using the Program Participant Card for more than 6 (six) months in a row. Such termination is carried out without any prior notification of the Program Participant.
3. In the case where the Program Administrator determines at his/her sole discretion and conviction that the Program Participant violated any provision of the Terms and Conditions of the Program, or that the Participant Card is used with violation of any provision of the Terms and Conditions of the Program, or that the Participant Card is used for abuse or for fraudulent purposes or for misleading purposes or for any other questionable or unlawful purposes, then the Program Administrator may unilaterally terminate the participation of any Program Participant with the appropriate cancellation of the Program Participant Card without any notification.
IV. The liability limitations
1. The Program Organizer and its affiliates, and also the Program Administrator under no circumstances shall be liable to the Program Participants for any losses, harms, missed opportunities or benefits and any other negative consequences, both direct and indirect, arising from:
- Suspension, temporary suspension, termination of the Program, as well as any changes in the Program, its terms and conditions;
- Access delay or failures/interruptions in the access to the Program (as well as when using the Program Participant Card, when accessing any Program services or resources) for any or all Program Participants;
- Failure, defect, error in the software or hardware that affects the ability to use the Program for any or all participants;
- Inability to recover the data that were lost or potentially distorted or damaged as a result of any technical malfunctions, circumstances beyond a reasonable control and unlawful actions of any third parties;
- The action of circumstances beyond reasonable control, including but not limited to: Acts of God, public disorder, hostilities, etc.
2. The Program Organizer and/or Program Administrator are not responsible for the actions of a pharmacy and/or for the availability of the drug in a pharmacy.
V. Personal data and confidentiality
1. The processing of personal data given by natural persons within the Program is carried out in accordance with the Confidentiality Policy.
1. The Program is valid until its termination by the Program Organizer. The Program Organizer reserves the right to unilaterally change the terms and conditions of the Program and/or the rules of participation in the Program, to change the scope of the Program and/or the list of drugs included into the Program, and also to stop/suspend/terminate the Program as a whole or partially at its sole discretion and at any time.
2. When registering in the Program, its participants agree to obtain information on the Program based on the contact details of such Participant. Each Program Participant has the right to refuse from obtaining such information at any time by notifying the Program Administrator.
More details about the notification options of the Program Administrator and the wish to unsubscribe from obtaining the information can be found on a separate page by the link.
Veeva ID: GE-0599
Approval date: Jan 2022